Job bank and vacancies under hiring today.
Agriculture Mechanic Vacancy Canada
Those who are willing to get employ in Canada as Agriculture Mechanic , you are now encouraging to apply, just visit our agency personally at Ermita, Manila. Hurry Up.
Advertised:05-11-12 | Closing Date:04-01-13
POEA License Number: POEA-246-LB-120911-R
Principal Name: Canada
Accredited Agency: SERVICE ON LINE CORP. Landbased Agency
Location Address: GSP HOUSE 2 BLDG, #929 P FAURA ST ERMITA, MANILA
Contact Numbers: 4007861-62/3060608/3025035
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Official Representative: ASUNCION VILLALUZ
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 12/3/2011 to 12/2/2015
- Responsible for fixing tractors, combines and other farming implements.
- Mechanics use specialized skills and experience to locate and diagnose the machine’s problem.
- Generate a cost effective solution.
- It may include tasks ranging from working on an engine’s electrical system
- Responsible for a variety of tasks associated with repair and maintenance of farming equipment.
- Mechanics use tools such as electronic diagnosing programs to diagnose and then fix problems in machine system.
- The process may involve replacement of parts or upgrading of outdated components.
- In some instances only a calibration or installation is required.
Work Vacancy Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Male, ages 20 – 35 years old.
- Hardworking and flexible.
- Farming technicians that deal with the maintenance and repair of cultivation machines.
- Mechanics may test machine systems and troubleshoot problems if errors occur.
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tags: mechanic jobs